-
August 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got back from vacation yesterday and saw all of the WONDERFUL pictures you all have taken of your Elizabeth's and the new mechandise that goes with her. DD's b-day is on the 29th, and I know that the items other than Elizabeth, will not be available until after DD's b-day. I understand that I can pre-order them through the Place, & they will be going out around September 1st if I do decide to do that. Since I have only seen the pictures on this site, and have nothing else to go on. I am wondering if those you who have seen these new items in person can give me an idea of what you think of them. DD really liked the carriage, tea set, treats, baby Polly, Pariot, and the bed set. The outfits also look quite pretty. I guess they will have a "set" price for the cloaks, carriage, & horse like they did last year, is that correct?
I have had several conversations with other board members about the carriage in particular. It seems to be a mixed bag with what people think about it. It seems so far that the people who have actually seen it loved it, it is the rest of us, who haven't seen it that are not quite sure. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Shelly
-
August 7th, 2005, 12:38 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi Shelly!!!! missed ya!
Elizabeth and New Felicity items Review-
Doll: love her!!! she has beautiful eyes, that look half blue and half gray, sort of a tint of lavender. Herr dress is a beautiful pink. love her earring! which you can take off and put on one of the other 3 pairs from her acceesories set (still working on how to change them)
Felicity Tea dress, love this outfit! a beautiful shade of yellow with roses on it. She also wears a hat with this outfit, but do not know if it is together purchased or seperate. I did touch today all the outfits and love this one's feel.
E's Tea outfit, a nice shade of light blue, love the lace apron on it, and yes it is real lace! Each of E's outfits has lace cuffs. She has a lace mop cap with this outfit.
Both these outfits have kercheifs!!!
The new Tea set!!! What a great set!!!! It is white with pink lining of a flower shape around and in the middle there is a gold flowery designs. The colors also are on the top part. The set also includes two cups, plates and utensils.
Then there is the Tea Food which is a stack of delicious cookies, looking frosted! At first it looked to me as a pinecone!!! lol! And also those cookies are tarts, strawberries, and other fruit which are Green and yellow.
Along with these, are two green glasses that can put the fruit in for a tasty treat!
There is also a gold looking tray! love that one!
Guitar is the same as the old version one.
Riding Habit, Same as old, I felt this one today and this one is much thinner material than the PM one. But otherwise same.
Patriot the baby horse- ok, touched him today and let me tell you! The poor thing got one big NOSE!!! He is dark brown and with a blackish nose. He wears a red and black checked blanket.
The Horse stall, is big enough to house at least 3 horses! which is neat! It has a scene and setting in the back, which is of the barn, there is a wooden fence that encloses the entire pasture/ barn area. There is a rake and a horse brush (which is so cute!!!, round) And some other horse/ barn items.
Bed- Elizabeth's!!! this one is so beautiful!!! Light blue bed curtains that have a white of flowers on it. Pillow and bed cover are a more darker blue. one shade, no designs on it.
Doll- ok this doll reminds me of Belle at Xmastiem outfit!!!outfit is gold and red and the doll has real brunette hair wig.
Baby Polly and cradle- Baby polly looks like the AGOT baby, she wears a pink outfit and the cradle is a dark brown shade.
E's nighty- lovely white with embroidery of flowers And mops cap has a pink ribbon accross.
E's Xmas gown, it is hard to decribe, but has alot of colors with flowers, colors are white, dark green and navy blue.
Cloak is quilted!!!It is darkish Green and beautiful!!
Clothes Press- HUGE and Heavy!!!! I love the outside but not the inside!
E's riding Habit, it is pink with a ivory skirt. And an Ivory hat with feather.
This is all I remember now, also see Tracy's pictures of the items!!!
-
August 7th, 2005, 01:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Ria, could you tell if Elizabeth was wearing a little shawl over her blue tea dress? Of is the high neckline just a part of the dress? Also, is the apron sewn onto the dress?
I have a "thing" for blue dresses, but I don't think I'll buy this one if the shawl-like part at the top is the dress, and not a separate piece.
-
August 7th, 2005, 01:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
The shawl was part of it, not sure if it can be removed. I think the apron is like Lissie's to be used to other outfits, so it is removeable. I saw it closely, but did not have alot of time to examine it.
-
August 7th, 2005, 01:28 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for your great review, Ria!
-
August 8th, 2005, 12:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hi Ria,
Were you able to tell if the guitar was real wood, or plastic? And thanks for your review!
-
August 8th, 2005, 04:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Does anyone know the prices for these items?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks